This is a Link Love Post
Here are 5 blog posts we’ve come across on the web that we thought you would find useful. Hope you enjoy!
This week we’re sharing posts about Content Marketing and Thought Leadership…
1) Why are you creating content again? The end goal for business owners is usually sales, but if it were just about dollars, a nice cushy job in corporate would do. So, the answer for many then becomes wanting to be superstars in their industry; to distinguish themselves, and provide value to prospects and clients. But this can get confusing in terms of terminology so… What is the Difference Between Thought Leadership and Content Marketing?
2) If you’re goal is Thought Leadership, then you’ll need a Strategy Where Content Supports True Innovation http://contentmarketinginstitute.com/2013/10/thought-leadership-strategy-content-innovation/
3) But, do you have to use content to fuel your thought leadership positioning? Is Content Marketing a Hamster Wheel You Can’t Escape?
4) And if you can’t escape content marketing what to do when you feel stuck for ideas? Here are 26 Tips for Overcoming Bloggers Block.
5) At the end of the day here’s a great view of What Makes Content Truly Successful.
Did you like these posts? Subscribe to our weekly blog posts to receive free updates via email. Follow us on Twitter @aplusdmedia for a steady flow of great tips on social media and digital marketing best practices!